Friday, November 11, 2005

Raindrops are falling on my head...

I´m at uni, chatting on msn with people sitting in the same room. How sad is that? The triumph of Bill Gates. Earlier I had a very enlightning Mexican Economic Structure lesson, turns out one of our disgraced expresidents shot his maid dead when he was little. Obviously off to an early start.

Mum might come back tonight or tomorrow, I can´t wait. Saturday I might head down to an anime expo. I want to dress William up as something, maybe a little anime kitten. I love facepaints, when I was babysitting in France I discovered I had a flair for it. William is a great model as well, he´ll stay still for me and smiles when I show him the change in a mirror.

Also, glancing through the gorgeous conceptart.org and worrying about all the coursework I have to hand in next week...

No comments: