Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Giant Pandas ate my Baby!

No not really. Just in a tabloidy sort of mood. And I saw Elvis this morning. Okay, that´s not true either. But its 3 am and I´m waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can hang up the clothes, so humor me, if you will. There´s been a lot going on. Too much, hence no blogging (yeah excuses, excuses).

My parents have been gone for about a month, dad´s in Mexico City and mum´s in Argentina, visiting my grandmother. At first it was nice, but my little sister and brother are starting to get on my nerves. So if there´s anyone from the slave market out there I have a couple of youngsters here, just waiting for the highest bidder. Oh and apparently, I´m too soft on William and need to discipline him more. Sure, he´s back talking more than he used to, but I thought that was just him going trough the terrible two´s.

In other news, according to quizzila I´m evil. Well tell me something I didn´t know. Tsk Just because I don´t believe in God I bet...


which angel are you (friggin awsome pics!!)




your too dark too even be an angel some people might say your evil
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Oh, and the family is going to Egypt for the summer! For my sister´s wedding! I´m finally going to have to give in and buy a digital camera.

2 comments:

Edfred said...

hope you sorted out your passport debacle

Silvia said...

Actually, yes I did....just in time!